Friday, July 31, 2009

Baby Caden

Caden's parents brought him out to our barn for some new photos of him!! He has such a personality for a 5 month old!! All of his little expressions are so cute. Unfortunately, it was raining during the session so it threw most of my ideas out the window!! However, I think I caught some really cute pictures of Caden and his cousin Preslei. Once again, I had a rough time of deciding which pictures I wanted to put on the blog. So, here are several that turned out very cute! Thanks Chris, Cori, Amanda, Preslei and Caden!! We enjoyed taking your pictures!


I LOVE this one!! He looks like he is puckering up for a kiss!!

Too cute of him with his hat on!

One of the most adorable pictures that I have seen in quite a while!! Kissing cousins!! Cute cute!


There's that smile that I was looking for!


Little Miss Priss!! You have got to love this child and her BIG bows!! I get a laugh everytime I see her!








Cool Dude with his sun glasses. We are actually still editing this one and it will look really neat after we are finished with it!



It took a lot of creative minds to make it work. It was almost as if this barn swallowed the poor baby!! But we caught some shots that had a rugged look to them as well!



I love this one as well!! He looks like he was trying to talk!


The Kines Family











No comments: