Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Cason

We visited Pebble Hill Plantation with Anna, Bruce and Cason last Saturday to take some photos of Cason since he is turning 2 next week!! I think he started off a little scared of me and my camera but eventually warmed up and became a challenge!! It is usually a challenge to photograph little ones who are on the go but I am really happy with the shots that I caught! Pebble Hill has become one of my favorite places to take pictures. In the following pictures you can see why! Also, you can see the vibrant and active little boy that gave me a challenge to "catch" up with him!!


We started off not so sure but we caught some really cute faces!


Started off with a smile!



Then, Cason became not so sure of what I was doing to him!! BUT we played Peek-A-Boo!




I think he was just about to get really mad at me!!

Oh yes!! He got REALLY mad at me!!





This has become one of my favorite shots that I have ever taken! It has a very rustic look and I love the overalls with it!

So cute and innocent!



I added a little rustic look to this one as well and I love how it turned out!


Cason's mommy had a very good idea of playing with the stump! This one turned out cute as well!


Not paying me any mind!


I am in love with this next photo. I plan on editing it a little but I have not touched it!! It turned out to be an AMAZING picture that I am quite impressed with!


Cason looks like a little farm boy in this one!! So adorable! :)













No comments: