Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tom Brown Park Revisited!

A couple of weeks ago we took a "family field trip" to Tom Brown Park! I know you are all thinking that I have lost my mind but I love taking Eli to places that he's never been or it's been a long time! Tom Brown Park has really come a long way since I was a child and has turned into a really neat place! We caught some cute pics of Eli while we were there!


We kept promising Eli that after we went around the pond on the boardwalk that he could go and play. So, the caption here: "Dang it y'all told me I could go so I'm going NOW"!!

On the boardwalk looking for turtles!

Cheesing for Mommy!

I think I see one!




Oh Wow!! There are lots of them!



Eli has become a "poser"! He now does his own pose for the camera! We did not pose him like this!


Typical little boy having fun!


Whatcha want Mommy?



I cannot believe that he LOOKS like a little boy now and not a baby!!



MMMMM.... GOOD WATER!!!!!!!!



Ok I am not so sure about this!











No comments: